There are many ways to get involved with our local Ronald McDonald Houses including monetary contributions, donations of in-kind goods and services, sponsorships and volunteering.
There are two ways to donate:
- To donate online, click here to be routed to our secure transaction area, or
- Send your check, made payable to RMHC of Central Florida, to 1030 N. Orange Ave., Ste. 105, Orlando, FL 32801.
Just a few hours - that's all it takes to make a difference in the lives of the families staying at the Ronald McDonald Houses in Orlando.
Download one of the volunteer applications below, complete and return by mail, fax or in person to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Attention: Chris Muszynski, Volunteer Manager
1030 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 105
Orlando, FL 32801
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Download our In-House and Special Events Volunteer Application
- Download our Group Volunteer Application
- Download our Community Service/Service Learning Volunteer Application
- Request a speaker to do a presentation for your company or organization. To schedule a speaker, please fill out our Speakers Request Form online or download the paper form here.
Other Ways To Help
- Donate household items from our Wish List. Download form here (PDF).
- Share-A-Meal—Families need and look forward to a well-balanced meal after a long day at the hospital. We need your help to reach our goal of providing a meal for our families every night of the week! Click here for more information.
- Collect pop tabs.
- Vehicle Registration—Florida residents can donate to the Ronald McDonald House program of Orlando when they renew their vehicle tags and driver licenses. RMH will be listed along with other worthwhile agencies to receive voluntary contributions from the public on registrations and renewals of vehicle tags and driver licenses.
- Create New Mom Care Packages or Comfort Kits
- Hold a fundraiser to benefit our families. Download our Event Form (PDF).
- Hold a "Penny Drive".
- Drop change in the Ronald McDonald House Charities canisters in your local McDonald's Restuarant.
- Donate gift cards for groceries, gasoline and household items.
- Order a Cookbook.
Make GoodSearch your homepage for searching the internet!
GoodSearch is a search engine powered by Yahoo. This website works just as a normal search engine would, but each user can designate a non-profit organization prior to searching the web and 50% of all revenue will be donated directly to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida!
For more information call 407-206-0957.